Thursday, April 25, 2024

Guitarist Richie Sambora Sharing New Song, First Of Four To Be Released Weekly

Guitarist Ritchie Sambora is sharing a new song called “I Pray,” the first of four brand-new tracks to be released weekly through May on all digital platforms. Produced with Sambora’s longtime collaborator,  Bob Rock (Bon Jovi, Metallica), “I Pray” will be followed next month by “Livin’ Alone” (May 3), “Songs That Wrote My Life” (May 10), and “Believe (In Miracles)” (May 17). 

The guitarist – who recently joined Dolly Parton on the title track to her album, Rockstar – will celebrate his new music and body of work on tour, with complete details to be announced soon. 

Sambora said, “I’m at that point in my life where I am truly happy and a big part of that joy comes from writing songs and making music. There’s a tremendous freedom with these songs because I don't have to think about charting #1 or what’s happening on the radio but I still put the same craftsmanship, care and love into it as I did with Slippery When Wet or New Jersey and I hope they bring a similar happiness to those that choose to listen and push play on streaming services."

Sambora will be seen in Thank You, Goodnight: The Bon Jovi Story, a four-part, all-access docuseries chronicling the life and times of Bon Jovi, which airs exclusively via Hulu in the United States and on Disney+ around the world. A four-decade rock ‘n’ roll odyssey, the series follows the group’s history through 40 years of personal videos, unreleased early demos, original lyrics, and never-before-seen photos that chronicle their journey from Jersey Shore clubs to the world's stages. Check out the official trailer below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dave Mason Reveals Untold Stories in New Memoir 'Only You Know And I Know'

  Dave Mason, a Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Famer as a member of Traffic and a renowned singer-songwriter in his own right, is set to release his ...